Take a look at the year that was for real estate in Hawthorne CA. It was a banner year with 379 closed home, townhome, condo and investment propertes sales during 2021. The average “list” price of the homes that sold was $835,000 with the average “sold” price at $865,000 meaning that, in general, homes sold way over the list price. The average days on market was a very brief 17 before going into escrow.
The lowest sale of the year was at $365,000 for a 2 bedroom condo located at 14405 Cerise AVE #1. The highest price home sale of the year was a 5 bed/3 bath single family home that sold for $1,910,000 and was located at 13605 Heather Way in the Hollyglen neighborhood.
- View the homes that sold in Hollyglen & Del Aire in 2021
- View the homes that sold in Bodger Park in 2021
- View the homes that sold in Wiseburn in 2021
- View the homes that sold in Three Sixty South Bay in 2021
- View the homes that sold in Fusion in 2021