If you’re looking to buy a home in Hawthorne Ca and have questions about the process, you’ve come to the right place. We hope that our first time home buyer
- Where to search and how to find current listings
- The home search. Choosing your home
- The home search. Finding out how much you can afford
- The pre-qualification process
- Why it’s important to get preapproved
- Why Buy a home instead of renting
- How to Look for Foreclosures?
- Mortgage musts
- Considering a move? Steps to take
- Homebuyer tips
- Check Your Credit
- 4 tips for home buyers in a buyer’s market (older article)
- Who pays for what in escrow
- Closing cost definitions
- Home appraisals
- What is title insurance
- Understanding closing costs
- Common ways of taking title when buying a home (i.e. joint tennants, community property)
- What is the Statement of Information form from the title company?
- What Happens After Funding?
Lender and Loan
- Understanding the loan process
- Benefits of FHA Loans
- The difference between getting pre-qualified and pre-approved
- Down payments
- What does your mortgage pay for: PITI
- The loan process
- Homeowners Insurance
- What happens in escrow after a loan funds?
- Pre-Qualified v. Pre-Approved
- Understanding the Loan Process
- Benefits of Getting Prequalified
- Historical Interest Rates
- Credit Rules
- Lender and Loan Process
- What goes into your monthly mortgage payment? Understanding PITI
- Loan Terms and Glossary
- Types of Home Loans
- Avoid Predatory Lenders – Warning Signs
- What is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)?
- Using a 401(K) to Purchase a Home
- What happens after a loan funds?
Home Buyer and Home Seller Tips
Helpful information for buyers and sellers in the South Bay. Whether you are interested in the tax benefits of homeownership or curious to know how they score your credit…out tips and information will help keep you informed and make the process of buying or selling your South Bay home less stressful. Please contact us if you have any questions not addressed here.